Can you believe that we are already racing towards the middle of October! Time is flying by!
If you are looking for fun fall activities, I have made a list for you:
- Pirate Fest in Harriman is Saturday-October 8th and Sunday-October 9th from 11am to 6pm. Chef Deuce’s Island Grill Food Truck will be there along with several other food vendors, games etc. Dress up like a Pirate and have a ball!
- Pumkin Patch and Corn Maze locations: Cruze Farm Corn Maze – Knoxville, TN, Kyker Farms Corn Maze – Sevierville, TN, Maple Lane Farms – Louisville, TN, Oakes Farm Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch – Corryton, TN and Deep Well Farm – Lenoir City, TN
- Festivals: 20th Annual Brewers Jam – Saturday-October 8th at World’s Fair Park, Art In The Valley – October 8th, Ijams Nature Center, Howl-o-ween Pooch Parade – October 23rd, Jacob Dr – UT Gardens
If Haunted Houses are more your cup o tea, check out these spooky homes:
- Frightmare Manor – Talbott, TN
- Trail of Doom Haunted Scream Park – Corryton, TN
- Nightmare Hill at Cherokee Caverns- Knoxville, TN
- Frightworks – Powell, TN
- Dean Man’s Farm – Lenoir City
Enjoy the Fall Season and let me know what your favorite activity was and why!